Effects of ultraviolet-B radiation on growth, mycorrhizas and mineral nutrition of silver birch (Betula pendula Roth) seedlings grown in low-nutrient conditions
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 65–73, January 2003
How to Cite
De La Rosa, T. M., Aphalo, P. J. and Lehto, T. (2003), Effects of ultraviolet-B radiation on growth, mycorrhizas and mineral nutrition of silver birch (Betula pendula Roth) seedlings grown in low-nutrient conditions. Global Change Biology, 9: 65–73. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00525.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
- Received 24 August 2001; revised version received and accepted 8 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!