P uptake by arbuscular mycorrhizal hyphae: effect of soil temperature and atmospheric CO2 enrichment
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 106–116, January 2003
How to Cite
Gavito, M. E., Schweiger, P. and Jakobsen, I. (2003), P uptake by arbuscular mycorrhizal hyphae: effect of soil temperature and atmospheric CO2 enrichment. Global Change Biology, 9: 106–116. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00560.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
- Received 11 June 2001; revised version received 3 August 2002 and accepted 6 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!