Sensitivity of white clover to UV-B radiation depends on water availability, plant productivity and duration of stress
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 473–477, March 2003
How to Cite
HOFMANN, R. W., CAMPBELL, B. D. and FOUNTAIN, D. F. (2003), Sensitivity of white clover to UV-B radiation depends on water availability, plant productivity and duration of stress. Global Change Biology, 9: 473–477. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00578.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Received 15 August 2002; revised version received 25 July 2002 and accepted 17 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!