Above- and below-ground responses of C3–C4 species mixtures to elevated CO2 and soil water availability
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 452–460, March 2003
How to Cite
DERNER, J. D., JOHNSON, H. B., KIMBALL, B. A., PINTER, P. J., POLLEY, H. W., TISCHLER, C. R., BOUTTON, T. W., LAMORTE, R. L., WALL, G. W., ADAM, N. R., LEAVITT, S. W., OTTMAN, M. J., MATTHIAS, A. D. and BROOKS, T. J. (2003), Above- and below-ground responses of C3–C4 species mixtures to elevated CO2 and soil water availability. Global Change Biology, 9: 452–460. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00579.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2003
- Received 18 June 2002; revised version received and accepted 6 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!