Soil carbon stores in Nordic well-drained forest soils—relationships with climate and texture class
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 358–370, March 2003
How to Cite
CALLESEN, I., LISKI, J., RAULUND-RASMUSSEN, K., OLSSON, M. T., TAU-STRAND, L., VESTERDAL, L. and WESTMAN, C. J. (2003), Soil carbon stores in Nordic well-drained forest soils—relationships with climate and texture class. Global Change Biology, 9: 358–370. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00587.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Received 16 April 2002; revised version received and accepted 25 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!