Seasonal patterns of soil CO2 efflux and soil air CO2 concentration in a Scots pine forest: comparison of two chamber techniques
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 371–382, March 2003
How to Cite
PUMPANEN, J., ILVESNIEMI, H., PERÄMÄKi, M. and HARI, P. (2003), Seasonal patterns of soil CO2 efflux and soil air CO2 concentration in a Scots pine forest: comparison of two chamber techniques. Global Change Biology, 9: 371–382. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00588.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Received 9 November 2000; revised version received 15 February 2002 and accepted 15 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!