Mycorrhizal fungal abundance is affected by long-term climatic manipulations in the field
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 186–194, February 2003
How to Cite
Staddon, P. L., Thompson, K., Jakobsen, I., Grime, J. P., Askew, A. P. and Fitter, A. H. (2003), Mycorrhizal fungal abundance is affected by long-term climatic manipulations in the field. Global Change Biology, 9: 186–194. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00593.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2003
- Received 10 May 2002; revised version received 24 July 2002 and accepted 2 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!