Air temperature triggers the recovery of evergreen boreal forest photosynthesis in spring
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 1410–1426, October 2003
How to Cite
Tanja, S., Berninger, F., Vesala, T., Markkanen, T., Hari, P., Mäkelä, A., Ilvesniemi, H., Hänninen, H., Nikinmaa, E., Huttula, T., Laurila, T., Aurela, M., Grelle, A., Lindroth, A., Arneth, A., Shibistova, O. and Lloyd, J. (2003), Air temperature triggers the recovery of evergreen boreal forest photosynthesis in spring. Global Change Biology, 9: 1410–1426. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00597.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
- Received 9 January 2002 revised version received and accepted 12 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!