Effects of elevated CO2, nitrogen and fungal endophyte-infection on tall fescue: growth, photosynthesis, chemical composition and digestibility
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 425–437, March 2003
How to Cite
NEWMAN, J. A., ABNER, M. L., DADO, R. G., GIBSON, D. J., BROOKINGS, A. and PARSONS, A. J. (2003), Effects of elevated CO2, nitrogen and fungal endophyte-infection on tall fescue: growth, photosynthesis, chemical composition and digestibility. Global Change Biology, 9: 425–437. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00601.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Received 23 April 2002; revised 5 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!