Climate change and sea turtles: a 150-year reconstruction of incubation temperatures at a major marine turtle rookery
Article first published online: 3 APR 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 642–646, April 2003
How to Cite
HAYS, G. C., BRODERICK, A. C., GLEN, F. and GODLEY, B. J. (2003), Climate change and sea turtles: a 150-year reconstruction of incubation temperatures at a major marine turtle rookery. Global Change Biology, 9: 642–646. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00606.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2003
- Received 21 May 2002; revised version received and accepted 6 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!