Six years of in situ CO2 enrichment evoke changes in soil structure and soil biota of nutrient-poor grassland
Article first published online: 3 APR 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 585–600, April 2003
How to Cite
NIKLAUS, P. A., ALPHEI, J., EBERSBERGER, D., KAMPICHLER, C., KANDELER, E. and TSCHERKO, D. (2003), Six years of in situ CO2 enrichment evoke changes in soil structure and soil biota of nutrient-poor grassland. Global Change Biology, 9: 585–600. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00614.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2003
- Received 18 September 2002; revised version received and accepted 16 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!