1Present address: Nikko Botanical Garden, University of Tokyo, Nikko, Tochigi 321-1435, Japan
Effects of elevated CO2 on the size structure in even-aged monospecific stands of Chenopodium album
Article first published online: 3 APR 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 619–629, April 2003
How to Cite
NAGASHIMA, H., YAMANO, T., HIKOSAKA, K. and HIROSE, T. (2003), Effects of elevated CO2 on the size structure in even-aged monospecific stands of Chenopodium album. Global Change Biology, 9: 619–629. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00623.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2003
- Received 14 June 2002; revised version received 8 November 2002 and accepted 10 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!