Interannual variability of plant phenology in tussock tundra: modelling interactions of plant productivity, plant phenology, snowmelt and soil thaw
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 743–758, May 2003
How to Cite
Van Wijk, M. T., Williams, M., J. A. and G. R. (2003), Interannual variability of plant phenology in tussock tundra: modelling interactions of plant productivity, plant phenology, snowmelt and soil thaw. Global Change Biology, 9: 743–758. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00625.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Received 5 June 2002; revised version received 5 September 2002 and accepted 11 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!