Relationships between carbon turnover and bioavailable energy fluxes in two temperate forest soils
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 919–929, June 2003
How to Cite
CURRIE, W. S. (2003), Relationships between carbon turnover and bioavailable energy fluxes in two temperate forest soils. Global Change Biology, 9: 919–929. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00637.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Received 19 February 2002; revised version received 4 September 2002 and accepted 19 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!