Uncertainties in interpretation of isotope signals for estimation of fine root longevity: theoretical considerations
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1118–1129, July 2003
How to Cite
LUO, Y. (2003), Uncertainties in interpretation of isotope signals for estimation of fine root longevity: theoretical considerations. Global Change Biology, 9: 1118–1129. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00642.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Received 12 June 2002; revised version received and accepted 21 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!