Three years of free-air CO2 enrichment (POPFACE) only slightly affect profiles of light and leaf characteristics in closed canopies of Populus
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1022–1037, July 2003
How to Cite
GIELEN, B., LIBERLOO, M., BOGAERT, J., CALFAPIETRA, C., DE ANGALIS, P., MIGLIETTA, F., SCARASCIA-MUGNOZZA, G. and CEULEMANS, R. (2003), Three years of free-air CO2 enrichment (POPFACE) only slightly affect profiles of light and leaf characteristics in closed canopies of Populus. Global Change Biology, 9: 1022–1037. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00644.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2003
- Received 11 July 2002; revised version received 2 February 2003 and accepted 17 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!