Major disturbance events in terrestrial ecosystems detected using global satellite data sets
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1005–1021, July 2003
How to Cite
POTTER, C., TAN, P.-N., STEINBACH, M., KLOOSTER, S., KUMAR, V., MYNENI, R. and GENOVESE, V. (2003), Major disturbance events in terrestrial ecosystems detected using global satellite data sets. Global Change Biology, 9: 1005–1021. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00648.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Received 13 September 2002; revised version received 12 February 2003 and accepted 17 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!