Nitrous oxide emissions from grass swards during the eighth year of elevated atmospheric pCO2 (Swiss FACE)
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1214–1222, August 2003
How to Cite
Baggs, E. M., Richter, M., Hartwig, U. A. and Cadisch, G. (2003), Nitrous oxide emissions from grass swards during the eighth year of elevated atmospheric pCO2 (Swiss FACE). Global Change Biology, 9: 1214–1222. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00654.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2003
- Received 5 March 2002; revised version received 2 February 2003 and accepted 9 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!