Exposure to an enriched CO2 atmosphere alters carbon assimilation and allocation in a pine forest ecosystem
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 1378–1400, October 2003
How to Cite
Schäfer, K. V. R., Oren, R., Ellsworth, D. S., Lai, C.-T., Herrick, J. D., Finzi, A. C., Richter, D. D. and Katul, G. G. (2003), Exposure to an enriched CO2 atmosphere alters carbon assimilation and allocation in a pine forest ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 9: 1378–1400. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00662.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
- Received 3 October 2002; revised version received 11 April 2003 and accepted 24 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!