BIOMOD – optimizing predictions of species distributions and projecting potential future shifts under global change
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 1353–1362, October 2003
How to Cite
Thuiller, W. (2003), BIOMOD – optimizing predictions of species distributions and projecting potential future shifts under global change. Global Change Biology, 9: 1353–1362. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00666.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
- Received 2 April 2003; revised version received and accepted 3 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!