Interacting effects of CO2 partial pressure and temperature on photosynthesis and calcification in a scleractinian coral
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1660–1668, November 2003
How to Cite
Reynaud, S., Leclercq, N., Romaine-Lioud, S., Ferrier-Pagés, C., Jaubert, J. and Gattuso, J.-P. (2003), Interacting effects of CO2 partial pressure and temperature on photosynthesis and calcification in a scleractinian coral. Global Change Biology, 9: 1660–1668. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00678.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
- Received 21 December 2002; revised version received and accepted 15 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!