Widespread foliage δ15N depletion under elevated CO2: inferences for the nitrogen cycle
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1582–1590, November 2003
How to Cite
BassiriRad, H., Constable, J. V. H., Lussenhop, J., Kimball, B. A., Norby, R. J., Oechel, W. C., Reich, P. B., Schlesinger, W. H., Zitzer, S., Sehtiya, H. L. and Silim, S. (2003), Widespread foliage δ15N depletion under elevated CO2: inferences for the nitrogen cycle. Global Change Biology, 9: 1582–1590. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00679.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2003
- Received 21 August 2002; revised version received 17 July 2003 and accepted 18 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!