A dynamic global vegetation model for use with climate models: concepts and description of simulated vegetation dynamics
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1543–1566, November 2003
How to Cite
Bonan, G. B., Levis, S., Sitch, S., Vertenstein, M. and Oleson, K. W. (2003), A dynamic global vegetation model for use with climate models: concepts and description of simulated vegetation dynamics. Global Change Biology, 9: 1543–1566. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00681.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2003
- Received 22 February 2002; revised version received 3 December 2002 and accepted 16 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!