North Sea cod and climate change – modelling the effects of temperature on population dynamics
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1669–1680, November 2003
How to Cite
Clark, R. A., Fox, C. J., Viner, D. and Livermore, M. (2003), North Sea cod and climate change – modelling the effects of temperature on population dynamics. Global Change Biology, 9: 1669–1680. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00685.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Received 12 July 2002; revised version received and accepted 11 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!