Living on the edge – plants and global change in continental and maritime Antarctica
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 1681–1717, December 2003
How to Cite
Robinson, S. A., Wasley, J. and Tobin, A. K. (2003), Living on the edge – plants and global change in continental and maritime Antarctica. Global Change Biology, 9: 1681–1717. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00693.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2003
- Received 6 February 2003; revised version received and accepted 19 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!