Biotic and abiotic immobilization of ammonium, nitrite, and nitrate in soils developed under different tree species in the Catskill Mountains, New York, USA
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1591–1601, November 2003
How to Cite
Fitzhugh, R. D., Lovett, G. M. and Venterea, R. T. (2003), Biotic and abiotic immobilization of ammonium, nitrite, and nitrate in soils developed under different tree species in the Catskill Mountains, New York, USA. Global Change Biology, 9: 1591–1601. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00694.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2003
- Received 21 March 2003; revised version received and accepted 21 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!