1Present address: Nature Conservation and Plant Ecology Group, Wageningen University, Bornse Steeg 69 6708 PD, Wageningen, The Netherlands.
Soil carbon inventories and δ13C along a moisture gradient in Botswana
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2003
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 342–349, March 2004
How to Cite
Bird, M. I., Veenendaal, E. M. and Lloyd, J. J. (2004), Soil carbon inventories and δ13C along a moisture gradient in Botswana. Global Change Biology, 10: 342–349. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2486.2003.00695.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2003
- Received 9 January 2002; revised version received and accepted 15 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!