How does the vertical and horizontal structure of a perennial ryegrass and white clover sward influence grazing?
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 118–130, June 2001
How to Cite
Carrère, P. , Louault, F. , De Faccio Carvalho, P. C. , Lafarge, M. and Soussana, J. F. (2001), How does the vertical and horizontal structure of a perennial ryegrass and white clover sward influence grazing?. Grass and Forage Science, 56: 118–130. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2494.2001.00257.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!