Gynaecological and obstetrical morbidity in women with type I von Willebrand disease: results of a patient survey
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 643–648, November 2000
How to Cite
Kouides, P. A., Phatak, P. D., Burkart, P., Braggins, C., Cox, C., Bernstein, Z., Belling, L., Holmberg, P., Maclaughlin, W. and Howard, F. (2000), Gynaecological and obstetrical morbidity in women with type I von Willebrand disease: results of a patient survey. Haemophilia, 6: 643–648. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2516.2000.00447.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!