Changes in treatment strategies for severe haemophilia over the last 3 decades: effects on clotting factor consumption and arthropathy
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 446–452, September 2001
How to Cite
Fischer, K. , Van Der Bom, J. G. , Mauser-Bunschoten, E. P. , Roosendaal, G. , Prejs, R. , Grobbee, D. E. and Van Den Berg, H. M. (2001), Changes in treatment strategies for severe haemophilia over the last 3 decades: effects on clotting factor consumption and arthropathy. Haemophilia, 7: 446–452. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2516.2001.00545.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.