Collaborators: E. Goldman, B. Wonkie and H. Sadowski, London; T. Mandalaki, C. Kattammis, M. Piperia, S. Baharaki, D. Tsaklakidou, D. Karafoulidou, H. Berdousi and C. Samara, Athens; M. Mannucci, A. Gringeri, C. Vigano, A. Bielli and R. Berger, Milan. Professor Israel Kolvin died following the completion of this work.
Social adjustment in three cultures: data from families affected by chronic blood disorders. A sibling study
Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 317–324, May 2003
How to Cite
Clemente, C., Tsiantis, J., Kolvin, I., Ba, G., Christogiorgos, S., Lee, C., Taylor, B. and Miller, R. (2003), Social adjustment in three cultures: data from families affected by chronic blood disorders. A sibling study. Haemophilia, 9: 317–324. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2516.2003.00768.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
- Accepted after revision 10 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.