Allocating resources for health and social care: the significance of rurality
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2003
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 486–493, November 2003
How to Cite
Asthana, S., Gibson, A., Moon, G. and Brigham, P. (2003), Allocating resources for health and social care: the significance of rurality. Health & Social Care in the Community, 11: 486–493. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2524.2003.00454.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2003
- Accepted for publication 10 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.