The quantitative genetics of sex allocation in the andromonoecious perennial, Solanum carolinense (L.)
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 481–488, April 1998
How to Cite
ELLE* (1998), The quantitative genetics of sex allocation in the andromonoecious perennial, Solanum carolinense (L.). Heredity, 80: 481–488. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.1998.00319.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!