The quantitative genetics of sex allocation in the andromonoecious perennial, Solanum carolinense (L.)
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 481–488, April 1998
How to Cite
ELLE* (1998), The quantitative genetics of sex allocation in the andromonoecious perennial, Solanum carolinense (L.). Heredity, 80: 481–488. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.1998.00319.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!