Comparison of quantitative genetic variation and allozyme diversity within and between populations of Scabiosa canescens and S. columbaria
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 79–86, July 1998
How to Cite
WALDMANN* and ANDERSSON (1998), Comparison of quantitative genetic variation and allozyme diversity within and between populations of Scabiosa canescens and S. columbaria. Heredity, 81: 79–86. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.1998.00379.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!