Female-biased sex ratio in the Asian corn borer, Ostrinia furnacalis: evidence for the occurrence of feminizing bacteria in an insect
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 311–316, September 1998
How to Cite
KAGEYAMA,, HOSHIZAKI* and ISHIKAWA (1998), Female-biased sex ratio in the Asian corn borer, Ostrinia furnacalis: evidence for the occurrence of feminizing bacteria in an insect . Heredity, 81: 311–316. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.1998.00391.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!