Extreme variation in the prevalence of inherited male-killing microorganisms between three populations of Harmonia axyridis (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae)
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 683–691, December 1998
How to Cite
MAJERUS*, T. M. O., MAJERUS, M. E. N., KNOWLES, B., WHEELER, BERTRAND, D., KUZNETZOV†, V. N., UENO‡, H. and HURST, G. D. D. (1998), Extreme variation in the prevalence of inherited male-killing microorganisms between three populations of Harmonia axyridis (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae). Heredity, 81: 683–691. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.1998.00438.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!