Fine-scale genetic structure and clinal variation in Silene acaulis despite high gene flow
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 628–637, June 1999
How to Cite
GEHRING, J. L. and DELPH, L. F. (1999), Fine-scale genetic structure and clinal variation in Silene acaulis despite high gene flow. Heredity, 82: 628–637. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.1999.00524.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!