Genetic control of self-incompatibility in Senecio squalidus L. (Asteraceae): a successful colonizing species
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2002
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 10–19, July 2000
How to Cite
Hiscock, S. J. (2000), Genetic control of self-incompatibility in Senecio squalidus L. (Asteraceae): a successful colonizing species. Heredity, 85: 10–19. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.2000.00692.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!