Transinfection of Wolbachia in the Mediterranean Flour Moth, Ephestia kuehniella, by Embryonic Microinjection
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 130–135, August 2000
How to Cite
Sasaki, T. and Ishikawa, H. (2000), Transinfection of Wolbachia in the Mediterranean Flour Moth, Ephestia kuehniella, by Embryonic Microinjection . Heredity, 85: 130–135. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.2000.00734.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!