Inter- and intraspecific sexual discrimination in the flour beetles Tribolium castaneum and Tribolium confusum
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 142–146, August 2000
How to Cite
Serrano, J. M., Castro, L., Toro, M. A. and López-Fanjul, C. (2000), Inter- and intraspecific sexual discrimination in the flour beetles Tribolium castaneum and Tribolium confusum. Heredity, 85: 142–146. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.2000.00741.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!