Assessment of genetic variability in a traditional cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) farming system, using AFLP markers
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 219–230, September 2000
How to Cite
Elias, Panaud and Robert (2000), Assessment of genetic variability in a traditional cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) farming system, using AFLP markers. Heredity, 85: 219–230. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.2000.00749.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!