Genetic markers substantiate long-term storage and utilization of sperm by female painted turtles
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 378–384, March 2001
How to Cite
Pearse, D. E. , Janzen, F. J. and Avise, J. C. (2001), Genetic markers substantiate long-term storage and utilization of sperm by female painted turtles. Heredity, 86: 378–384. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.2001.00841.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!