Genetic markers substantiate long-term storage and utilization of sperm by female painted turtles
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 378–384, March 2001
How to Cite
Pearse, D. E. , Janzen, F. J. and Avise, J. C. (2001), Genetic markers substantiate long-term storage and utilization of sperm by female painted turtles. Heredity, 86: 378–384. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.2001.00841.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!