Genetic similarity as a measure for connectivity between fragmented populations of the moor frog (Rana arvalis)
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 86, Issue 5, pages 598–608, May 2001
How to Cite
Vos, C. C. , Antonisse-De Jong, A. G. , Goedhart, P. W. and Smulders, M. J. M. (2001), Genetic similarity as a measure for connectivity between fragmented populations of the moor frog (Rana arvalis). Heredity, 86: 598–608. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.2001.00865.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!