Genetic differentiation of oak populations within the Quercus robur/Quercus petraea complex in Central and Eastern Europe
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 86, Issue 5, pages 557–563, May 2001
How to Cite
Gömöry, D. , Yakovlev, I. , Zhelev, P. , Jedináková, J. and Paule, L. (2001), Genetic differentiation of oak populations within the Quercus robur/Quercus petraea complex in Central and Eastern Europe. Heredity, 86: 557–563. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2540.2001.00874.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!