Inflammatory pseudotumour (inflammatory myofibroblastic tumour) of the pancreas: a report of six cases associated with obliterative phlebitis
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 105–110, February 2001
How to Cite
Wreesmann, V., Van Eijck, C. H. J., Naus, D. C. W. H., Van Velthuysen, M.-L. F., Jeekel, J. and Mooi, W. J. (2001), Inflammatory pseudotumour (inflammatory myofibroblastic tumour) of the pancreas: a report of six cases associated with obliterative phlebitis. Histopathology, 38: 105–110. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2559.2001.01056.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Date of submission 10 December 1999Accepted for publication 6 July 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.