Comparative evaluation of the prognostic value of MUC1, MUC2, sialyl-Lewisa and sialyl-Lewisx antigens in colorectal adenocarcinoma
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2002
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 440–449, May 2002
How to Cite
Baldus, S. E., Mönig, S. P., Hanisch, F.-G., Zirbes, T. K., Flucke, U., Oelert, S., Zilkens, G., Madejczik, B., Thiele, J., Schneider, P. M., Hölscher, A. H. and Dienes, H. P. (2002), Comparative evaluation of the prognostic value of MUC1, MUC2, sialyl-Lewisa and sialyl-Lewisx antigens in colorectal adenocarcinoma. Histopathology, 40: 440–449. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2559.2002.01389.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.