Clinicopathological features of nine cases of non-cirrhotic portal hypertension: current definitions and criteria are inadequate
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 251–264, March 2003
How to Cite
Ibarrola, C. and Colina, F. (2003), Clinicopathological features of nine cases of non-cirrhotic portal hypertension: current definitions and criteria are inadequate. Histopathology, 42: 251–264. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2559.2003.01586.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Date of submission 4 July 2002 Accepted for publication 22 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.