Putting it all in the trunk: incremental software development in the FreeBSD open source project
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
2001 Blackwell Science Ltd
Information Systems Journal
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 321–336, October 2001
How to Cite
Jørgensen, N. (2001), Putting it all in the trunk: incremental software development in the FreeBSD open source project. Information Systems Journal, 11: 321–336. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2575.2001.00113.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!