Diversity of odourant binding proteins revealed by an expressed sequence tag project on male Manduca sexta moth antennae
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 501–518, November 1999
How to Cite
Robertson, H. M., Martos, R., Sears, C. R., Todres, E. Z., Walden, K. K. O. and Nardi, J. B. (1999), Diversity of odourant binding proteins revealed by an expressed sequence tag project on male Manduca sexta moth antennae. Insect Molecular Biology, 8: 501–518. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2583.1999.00146.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 22 February 1999;accepted 19 May 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!